 Pirates / 100
Re: My fleet is bigger'n your fleet!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 1999 00:14:39 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:
Okay, this is *really* just an attempt to get the Pirates board over 100
messages.  This has a quantity is better than quality slant that is only true
if you are gaming are have a massive amount of display area.

{massive fleet list}

Still lacking SES or BSB.  Sigh.

Bruce

Educate me, please, what, pray tell, is SES or BSB?
You should have seen my pirates before my garage burned down in
high school  =)
     -Earle "No more boats" Bishop