 Pirates / 124
Re: Pyrate Wackos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Sat, 6 Nov 1999 20:15:29 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Richard Parsons writes:
Bruce Schlickbernd wrote in message ...

Ah, but you are using Lego in a fashion more to the conception of what it
should be: build and display.  Wackos like Frank and myself are using them • as
miniatures for gaming.  I assure you, my stuff doesn't look half as nice as
yours.

I aspire to become a wacko.  I'd front up and join in the game, but the
travel is a bit of a bore.  At this end of the information decade, there has
got to be a way for Pirate Wars to go virtual ........

I wouldn't depend on Steve Jackson showing up, just snag the rules, get some
people together (or shang-hai the neighborhood kids) and play.  Steve Jackson
Games is often represented at the local gaming con, but The Pirate Game seems
to be associated with science-fiction conventions.

Port Block is full of men and horses.  No women.  Nothing at all confusing
about the men and horses getting along well together  <nudge nudge ;-) ;-)
say no more!>

Richard
Still baldly going...
Visit Port Block at http://www.hinet.net.au/~guinan/
PI[so,ig+++ pi++ is,ia-]++ AD++ NI+ TO---- S+ LS- A+ LM- YB66m :-)

No pirate babes?!?  Port Block, where the men are men and the horses are
nervous.  ;-)

Bruce