 Pirates / 116
Re: My fleet is (emphatically not) bigger'n your fleet!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 1999 15:57:30 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Richard Parsons writes:
Man you guys have some hardware.

My fleet is based on just 4 RBR and 3 AF.  That gives me the Agamemnon (4
centres), the Pequad (2) the something else (2) that hasn't made it off the
chocks yet, and two little AF based raider types.

Ah, but you are using Lego in a fashion more to the conception of what it
should be: build and display.  Wackos like Frank and myself are using them as
miniatures for gaming.  I assure you, my stuff doesn't look half as nice as
yours.

And you could most certainly shake a thingy at my fleet of row boats.

Pictures gentlemen - more pictures!  My imagination is getting its neurons
in a twist over the sorts of port scenes one could create with two or three
1st raters.

My mother-in-law is getting a digital camera.  Perhaps I can borrow it in
return for fixing her computer.

Lord help you all if I can get some (small) parts of your fleets under my
guns ;-)

Richard
Still baldly going...
Speak to the Governor at http://www.hinet.net.au/~guinan/
PI[so,ig+++ pi++ is,ia-]++ AD++ NI+ TO---- S+ LS- A+ LM- YB66m :-)

Arrrr, you be not wantin' to be squarin' off wif me massed fleet.  Port Block
be doomed and me men'll have thar way wif the horses (Arrrr, they be a confused
lot).

Cap'n Redbeard