 Pirates / 123
Re: wackos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Sat, 6 Nov 1999 05:15:45 GMT

Bruce Schlickbernd wrote in message ...

Ah, but you are using Lego in a fashion more to the conception of what it
should be: build and display.  Wackos like Frank and myself are using them • as
miniatures for gaming.  I assure you, my stuff doesn't look half as nice as
yours.

I aspire to become a wacko.  I'd front up and join in the game, but the
travel is a bit of a bore.  At this end of the information decade, there has
got to be a way for Pirate Wars to go virtual ........

Arrrr, you be not wantin' to be squarin' off wif me massed fleet.  Port
Block

No doubts there.

be doomed and me men'll have thar way wif the horses (Arrrr, they be a • confused
lot).

Port Block is full of men and horses.  No women.  Nothing at all confusing
about the men and horses getting along well together  <nudge nudge ;-) ;-)
say no more!>

Richard
Still baldly going...
Visit Port Block at http://www.hinet.net.au/~guinan/