 Pirates / 156
Re: The decay of modern civility and sensibility (was wackos - hmmm, still is wackos)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 1999 13:30:51 GMT

Jeff Johnston wrote
For any New-Zealand or Scotland-based Pirates, I have made a LEGO sheep out • of
commonly available parts...

Gadzooks!  No!  Please!  What next?  A Lego packet of three? A Lego tube
of -

This has gone far enough!

And out of commonly available parts no less.  There was a time when decorum
was maintained.  Some things were regulated by good manners or at least kept
(mainly) indoors.  These young people, making Lego sheep out of commonly
available parts.  And  for Pirates!

Terrifying. ;-)

(Please excuse all the exclamation marks.  I'm not very good at moral
outrage.  I'm a bit out of practice.  I don't think I've actually been
morally outraged since about 1975. Apart  from my reaction to last weekend's
appalling Australian republic referendum.  And don't get me started on
that.)

Richard
Still baldly going...
Speak to the Governor at http://www.hinet.net.au/~guinan/