 Pirates / 111
Re: 26 stud wide MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 1999 11:39:52 GMT

Chuckiem wrote in message ...
i have a MOC  and its a armada flagship with 7 midsections and cut yes cut
with a bandsaw so i have a 26stud wide ship.

This I gotta see.

Make no mistake, I believe you completely.  I just gotta see it!

Richard
Still baldly going...
Speak to the Governor at http://www.hinet.net.au/~guinan/
PI[so,ig+++ pi++ is,ia-]++ AD++ NI+ TO---- S+ LS- A+ LM- YB66m :-)