 Marketplace / Shopping / 8849
Re: FOTW-1349 Studio Set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 22:20:21 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Tom Reed writes:
The area that I've discovered the most ravaging of sets is the bionicle
sets.  I've seen multiple of those having been ripped open by kids to get at
the different masks!  I hate to see that happening, but I laugh at what
extremes the lego addiction consumes people!  sheesh!
Tom

Those little boxes ($1.97 at walmart ?) are probably the single most ravaged
item I have observed. Most stores have anywhere from 1-10 of those already
broken into. Next time, perhaps TLC should put that type of item in a really
strong polybag instead. Something that requires scissors to get into.

Ray