 Marketplace / Shopping / 8842
Re: FOTW-1349 Studio Set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 17:53:46 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Dave Johann writes:
<snip>...
"Target was trying to pull a fast one-half the items
inside the box were missing! No actress, no software,
and no spotlight pylons! The nerve of some places
trying to pass off an obviously returned item as new."

Again, I'm not so sure it's obviously a return, I'm finding a large number of
sets being torn open on the shelves and stripped of important parts.  I'm in
the Hudson Valley of NY, and it's 'depressing' to find so many sets ravaged
in this way.  And I can't believe it's "children"; teens and adults - maybe.

Dave