 Marketplace / Shopping / 8882
Re: Target Lies and Great Buys!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 19 Jan 2002 07:08:44 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Mark Benz writes:
SO,
Did any body anywhere in the Bay Area find any more trains or not!?
And are you all coming to the BAYLUG meeting Feb 10th?
mark
snip

I posted it in another thread where I tell the tale of the LOM 7317, but it
is easy to miss.  My wife scored 3 at the 75% off price.  The funny thing is
they were not there the night before, I checked.  She also said the clerk
was bringing things out from the back.  This was in the Pittsburg Target. My
brother has wanted one of the electric trains for a while so I will give him
one for his bday, he'll be thrilled.

I would like to come to the BayLug meeting, I have been to one before.  I
saw the pictures from the Jan meeting, sorry I missed that one, but I would
like to see what you guys have planned for BrickWest.