 Marketplace / Shopping / 8876
Re: Target Lies and Great Buys!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 20:46:34 GMT

SO,
Did any body anywhere in the Bay Area find any more trains or not!?
And are you all coming to the BAYLUG meeting Feb 10th?
mark

In lugnet.market.shopping, Renard Graham writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Maggie Cambron writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Richard Marchetti writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Paul Sinasohn writes:
Interesting - that puts you somewhere in or near Crockett or Vallejo...

Pittsburg, Pinole, Pleasant Hill...

Antioch, Benicia, Concord...

Maggie

Well Richard and Maggie are the winners, I live in Antioch, but the Target
is Pittsburg, though I do check the Livermore one on my way home, as Paul
had suggested.  I will tell my tale of the Lego Life on Mars 7317 at lunch
today because it can be rather long, but what I want to know is how you guys
pinpointed me so well.  The east bay is rather large.