 Marketplace / Shopping / 8870
Re: FOTW-1349 Studio Set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 19 Jan 2002 03:04:54 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Conrad Frank writes:
On Fri, 18 Jan 2002 06:45:27 GMT, "Dave Johann"
<legomecha@adelphia.net> wrote:

My Targets:
Desoto Target in Tarzana, Ca
Fallbrook Target in West Hills, Ca
Corbin Target in Northridge, Ca
San Fernando Target in Northridge, Ca
Balboa Target in Northridge, Ca
405 Target in Van Nuys, Ca
Raymer Target in Van Nuys, Ca
Osborne Target in Pacoima, Ca
Victory Target in North Hollywood, Ca
Greatlands Target in Burbank, Ca.

-Dave

So Dave, which location(s) have the best selection? My wife works in
the Valley, and I'd like to pick some of that stuff up, if it is still
available. At the very least, I'd like to know which stores to check
in the future!

Thanks!

Conrad

Conrad, I can honestly say that after two years of doing this-I can't answer
that because it varies. Until the 75% off occurred, the 405 store had by far the
best selection. Wednesday morning, that selection stunk. The store at DeSoto is
probably your best bet for future deals.

-Dave (who wants another 5 or so Targets near him)