 Marketplace / Shopping / 8826
Re: Target Lies and Great Buys!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 00:49:11 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Maggie Cambron writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Paul Sinasohn writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Renard Graham writes:

There is 1 Target that is a little farther out of the way that I might try
tonight. It is in one of those more rural areas that you are talking about,
though there isn't much of that left here in the Bay Area.

Novato, Vacaville, or Livermore?

snip

Although I
did pick up a few goodies at other undisclosed locations (not Vallejo, Mark!).

Maggie C.
LUGNET #136

Paul Sinasohn
LUGNET #115
Renard

OK, I plan to reveal my shopping locations tomorrow becasue my wife just
called and told me that the store by us has gone to 75% and by then I will
tell you where in the Bay Area I am.  If things go as planned I will be
selling these sets on ebay for a tidy profit, and I always keep one of them
for my daughters and me.  Tune in tomorrow for a rather long, but
interesting story about the Target near me.

And it is not Novato, Vacaville, or Livermore, though they are all on my
side of the Bay.