 Marketplace / Shopping / 8823
Re: Target Lies and Great Buys!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 21:35:50 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Renard Graham writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Tom Reed writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Renard Graham writes:
Where the heck is this store. I have 6 Targets in my commute loop and none
of them had anything like this left even at the 50% level, especially the
railway expresses.
Hey Renard,
I'm in Texas!  Home of the wide open spaces!
snip

Well, I am in the SF Bay Area, don't want to get too specific because there
are still some targets at 50% that have some lego that can make me a decent
profit on ebay if I can get them at 75%.   I visited 6 Targets last night, 3
were at 75% with really nothing, though I did pick up a Bionicle Manas, the
other 3 were still at 50% with some lego sets that I am interested in.
There is 1 Target that is a little farther out of the way that I might try
tonight. It is in one of those more rural areas that you are talking about,
though there isn't much of that left here in the Bay Area.

Thanks

Novato, Vacaville, or Livermore?

If it is Vacaville, watch out for Maggie....  :-)

Paul Sinasohn
LUGNET #115
Renard