 Marketplace / Shopping / 8806
8805  |  8807
Subject:
Target Lies and Great Buys!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 02:21:07 GMT

Hi All,
  Target employees told me just three days ago that the next markdown
wouldn't happen until next week!  They said the markdowns were 2 weeks
apart!  Today sure caught me of guard when I went by and found the 75% sign
showing!  I still managed to do alright!
I got:
3 "railway expresses" at $32
2 Mars "Excavation Searchers" at $12.44
1 Mars "Manas" set at $22.24
2 Alpha Team "Bomb Squad" at $8.74
2 Explosion Studios at $7.44
4 Soccer "Team Transports" at $4.94
3 Soccer "Field Expansions" at $3.74
6 Soccer "Fans Grandstand" at $3.74
3 "Dino Head attacks" at $2.44
2 "Flash Speeders" at $2.44
5 Soccer "Womens team" at $2.44
I also found a "X-Wing Fighter" at Walmart for $20.
Not a bad days work if you ask me!
Who else made off like a bandit today?
Tom