 Marketplace / Shopping / 8850
Re: FOTW-1349 Studio Set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 22:26:06 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Scott E. Thomas writes:
What part of Nashville are you located?  I went to the Rivergate Target
(Madison) and they only had 50% off, and all the Lego except six or seven
Artic Value packs were all that remained. :(

I'm on the west side (Bellevue).  I checked White Bridge Road, Cool Springs,
and Hickory Hollow on Thursday and they were all at 75% off as of Wednesday
morning.  I had checked Rivergate last Saturday and decided they had nothing
worth going back for.  I still haven't been to the Lebanon Target.  Last
year (as I recall) they didn't have anything left by the time I got there.

John Hansen
http://members.aol.com/johnbinder/bricxcc.htm