 Marketplace / Shopping / 8851
Re: FOTW-1349 Studio Set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 22:27:17 GMT

And I've checked the Lebanon Rd (Donelson) and Antioch Targets, and found
virtually nothing on clearance.

By the way, are you guys involved in tennlug (www.tennlug.com)?  We're trying
to organize a meeting soon.

Seth.

In lugnet.market.shopping, Scott E. Thomas writes:
What part of Nashville are you located?  I went to the Rivergate Target
(Madison) and they only had 50% off, and all the Lego except six or seven
Artic Value packs were all that remained. :(

My Wal-Mart findings:

Gallantin, TN 30%
Hendersonville, TN 30%
Franklin, KY 30%
I ran out of time and didn't get to make it to the Madison Wal-Mart, but I
suspect they're 30% as well.

Scott
Member 718

In lugnet.market.shopping, John Hansen writes:
<snip>
I managed to track down 1 Railway Express at 75% off here in Nashville.  A
week ago I bought 2 at 50% off.  By the time I went around to 3 of the
Targets near me Thursday morning most of the Lego was gone.  I did find a
Spinosaurus attack JP3 Studio set and the Technic C3PO at 75% off.

My best find, though, was 31 Arctic value packs.  They were still marked at
50% off but were sitting next to the 75% off sign.  A Target manager called
up to the registers and told them to ring them up for me at 75% off.  When I
got up there the fellow at the register insisted on taking 75% off the
already marked down price.  So I paid $1.25 each.

If anyone was willing to ship me some Railway Express sets for $45 each
shipping included (to Nashville) I'd be thrilled.

John Hansen
http://members.aol.com/