 Marketplace / Shopping / 8848
Re: New (?) Lego store in Chicago
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 21:52:28 GMT

OK... store address and phone info:

Lego the Store
520 N Michigan Ave # 300
Chicago, IL 60611-6982
Phone: (312)494-0760

Paul Sinasohn
LUGNET #115

Message is in Reply To:
  New (?) Lego store in Chicago

I meant to post about this as soon as I returned, but things got in the way. There is a Lego store in Chicago, in the Northbridge center (about 800 Michigan Ave?) along the "Miracle Mile" or whatever they are calling that shopping area these days. (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)