 LEGO Company / 2413
Re: MADE IN CHINA?!?!!?!?! that's IT Lego Re: Lego changes CEO...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 2004 05:09:14 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Jeff Szklennik wrote:
Lego, you darn well better absolutely
NOT use slave labor & conditions!!!! (although that's probably what they're
counting on to cut costs by going to china.  I don't wanna hear about poor
abused children being forced into making one of the best toys invented FOR
children.  way to go Lego, you really tick me off.

That is some rather ignorant ranting.  Why would you expect those single kids,
spoiled by two parents and four grand parents, would be forced to work?  And
what is this "slave labor"?  Some cold war garbage?

Yes you really tick me off too.