 LEGO Company / 2406
Re: A Day in the Life (was:Re: Lego changes CEO after new losses_
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 2004 03:11:32 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Thomas Main wrote:
In lugnet.lego, Arne Lykke Nielsen wrote:
Hi,

Just noticed this press release:

http://www.lego.com/eng/info/default.asp?page=pressdetail&contentid=12504&countrycode=2057

Kjeld Kirk Kristiansen retires, and LEGOLAND parks will be a seperate company,
after new losses this year.

Arne, Copenhagen

i read the news today, oh boy
about a lego man who lost his job

and though the news was rather sad

well i just had to laugh
i saw the photograph

he blew his resources on bionicles
while mega bloks had just released na-no

a crowd on lugnet came and saw
they'd seen his face before

nobody was really sure if he was the boy on the town plan

i'd love to build with bricks....

--
Thomas Main
thomasmain@myrealbox.com

Good one Thomas,

That really cracked me up. Now I know I'm showing my age here, but I have to
wonder, how many ppl actually sang that to themselves instead of reading it???

Apparently the creativity around here is not just limited to building.

Janey "Red Brick"