 LEGO Company / 2389
Re: Lego changes CEO after new losses
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 2004 15:24:13 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Marc Nelson, Jr. wrote:
   In lugnet.lego, Arne Lykke Nielsen wrote:
   Hi,

Just noticed this press release:

http://www.lego.com/eng/info/default.asp?page=pressdetail&contentid=12504&countrycode=2057

Kjeld Kirk Kristiansen retires, and LEGOLAND parks will be a seperate company, after new losses this year.

Arne, Copenhagen

Wow, the new CEO is only 35 years old - he was 8 or 9 when Space came out!

Good luck to Mr. Knudstorp! Marc Nelson Jr.

He’s AFOL age. (average age being 30 ish, not based on any real numbers, just an observation) and probably remembers classic space as a kid. Good news!!!!