 LEGO Company / 2445
Re: MADE IN CHINA?!?!!?!?! that's IT Lego Re: Lego changes CEO...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 2004 13:07:08 GMT

I wonder if LEGO has considered how that would affect prices in various
countries.  For example in Canada LEGO is duty free since Denmark is considered
a preferred trading partner, but I am not sure on the situation with China, will
see if I can find it's status.  Otherwise it might bump the raw cost of the
goods in CAnada at least if there would be a duty applied.  OUCH!