 General / 51674
Re: Okay, maybe not a real MOC, but close enough
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 7 Sep 2005 23:46:18 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.general, Eric Sophie wrote:
Ok, so perhaps breaking out the SWAT Team is a little over dramatic.
Boy was I an ogre last night.

You said it.

Well anyway goodmorning. Please consider this
message a request to just lay off. I think the same goes for me.

I think it goes double for you, eric. I was quite enjoying this thread until you
stormed in in all your jack-booted glory. Frankly, Samarth's contributions to
this thread have been entirely harmless compared to yours.

But, to your credit, you seem to be in a more sensible mood now. The pendulum
has swung back again.

Issue compounding issue, post upon post, where does it end I tell you!
With this:

I promise to spend my own time a little more constructivly.

Just how many times are you going to promise this before you actually do it?
I've been following lugnet for only three years or so, but i can recall several
instances of you flaming someone or crying your little heart out, only to
apologise a few hours later and promise to be more constructive. I gotta tell
ya, this time, I ain't buying it.

This place has got to start getting better.

'This place' exist purely as a result of people posting messages. If {you} want
'this place' to get better, the responsiblilty lies solely {with you}. Your
posting history is at least as bad and far, far worse than the vast majority of
the lugnet membership. So, perhaps, before hitting the 'post' button on such
'ogrish' posts, you should consider a policy of sleeping on it first, or at
least waiting until you come down from whatever it is you've been inbibing.

Note - I'm not trying to tell you what to do here. God forbid I do that!
Personally I find your particular brand of lunacy quite entertaining, but since
you seem to be apologetic about what you posted (again), I'm just suggesting a
way you might find will make your posting life a lot easier and less prone to
such emotional yo-yoing. I'll leave it between you and you conscience as to what
you do.

Cheers,

Allister