 General / 51668
Re: Okay, maybe not a real MOC, but close enough
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 7 Sep 2005 13:58:35 GMT

In lugnet.general, Eric Sophie wrote:
   You are a 15 year old minor, I am a 35 year old man.

That’s 17, actually.

   before you continue to post harrasing messeages.

Harassing? Ya, ok. But-- Allow me to set the record straight. (sorry to spoil the fun for everyone who hasn’t read anything here yet) For anyone who has read Richie’s post, may note that it is in fact a pastiche (1), which I believe is based on this post. Now, my friendly taunt(s) directed toward Steve Dunn were based on this post, in the same thread.

Hope that’s clarification enough of the fact that this entire thing was a wonderful joke.

   Persist and I will have LUGNET admins curtail your privledges. Persist and I will trace your ISP and determine your account payee. Then contact your parents and advise them of your antics.

From the ToS of LUGNET: (do not) Restrict or inhibit any other user from using the discussion groups.

;-)

Of course, the same ToS states: (do not) Post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane, or indecent information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, state, national, or international law.

But... IIRC, banter and smack talk do not fall under this category....

   I firmly believe minors and adults should be kept apart on this forum due to issues like this.

Does it say anything to that effect in the ToS? Why would you want to keep us apart? IMHO by the very nature of this hobby(2), not letting KFoLs, TFoLs and AFoLs mix around inhibits the free exchange of thought and ideas.

   Find more constuctive things to do with your time young man, hang around with jerks and learn by there own sorrow.

I have finished today a beauty of a diesel that had been lying almost-done, for some months now. I’ll probably take pics tomorrow. I’m not going to say anything about whatever has come after that comma, because all the maturity in the world that you posess certainly hasn’t helped your sentence construction.

:smack: :-P

(1) Hyperlinked for your ready reference....

(2) Which focuses around toys....

Legoswami