 General / 51645
Re: Okay, maybe not a real MOC, but close enough
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 6 Sep 2005 23:00:09 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tony Alexander wrote:
   In lugnet.announce.moc, C. L. GunningCook wrote:
   BUT I am taking credit for it, since I am the one that bled for it.
OUCH!

Ah, it was actually pretty easy, just fun to act like its painful.

I liked the red one by itself, but I like it with the companion bricks even better! Looks cool!

Peace and Long Life,

Tony Alexander

Thanks Tony, the companion bricks represent each of my sons.

Janey “Red Brick”