 General / 51646
Re: Okay, maybe not a real MOC, but close enough
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 6 Sep 2005 23:02:54 GMT

In lugnet.general, Kelly McKiernan wrote:

   And may I commend you for your dedication to your art. Janey m’dear, I have to applaud anyone who is so willing to show their love of the brick. Lots of us talk the talk, but you walk it, and with such unique and wonderful style. Kudos!

Kelly

Thanks Kelly, appreciate your very kind words. I must say, I have enjoyed walking that walk, especially when I am in the great company of fans like you.

Janey “Red Brick”