 General / 51663
Re: Okay, maybe not a real MOC, but close enough
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 7 Sep 2005 07:42:03 GMT

In lugnet.general, Samarth Moray wrote:
In lugnet.general, Steve Dunn wrote:
In lugnet.general, Samarth Moray wrote:

You are a 15 year old minor, I am a 35 year old man. Get your parents permission
before you continue to post harrasing messeages.

Persist and I will have LUGNET admins curtail your privledges.
Persist and I will trace your ISP and determine your account payee.
Then contact your parents and advise them of your antics.

I firmly believe minors and adults should be kept apart on this forum due to
issues like this.

Find more constuctive things to do with your time young man, hang around with
jerks and learn by there own sorrow.

Eric Sophie