 General / 51635
Re: Okay, maybe not a real MOC, but close enough
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 6 Sep 2005 04:45:24 GMT

In lugnet.general, Richie Dulin wrote

   Spotlighted. But I can’t really thank you for sharing this one, Janey. I think this sort of thing (especially that you publicised it soo much(1)) is bad press for the AFOL community at large.
snip

All this about bad press from the guy who made a flying swastika. LOL.

Jake