 General / 51628
Re: Okay, maybe not a real MOC, but close enough
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 6 Sep 2005 03:36:42 GMT

In lugnet.general, Ross Crawford wrote:
   In lugnet.general, Richie Dulin wrote:
   In lugnet.announce.moc, C. L. GunningCook wrote:
   Well okay... I guess it’s not a real MOC, (I wasnt sure what news group to use.)
-snip- Spotlighted. But I can’t really thank you for sharing this one, Janey. I think this sort of thing (especially that you publicised it soo much(1)) is bad press for the AFOL community at large.

Richie: Nice contest entry but I don’t think it will win.

Everyone else: Don’t feed the troll.

Agreed. ‘Nuff said.

And now back to building...

-- Nathan Wells