 General / 51669
Re: 35 year old man (was: Okay, maybe not a real MOC, but close enough)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 7 Sep 2005 19:14:20 GMT

In lugnet.general, Eric Sophie wrote:
You are a 15 year old minor, I am a 35 year old man. Get your parents permission
before you continue to post harrasing messeages.

I firmly believe minors and adults should be kept apart on this forum due to
issues like this.

???
Age-ism?  Or smacka-lacka?  YOU make the call!

I kinda like the interaction amongst different ages, really...I've learned quite
a bit by watching the unrestrained creativity of our youngers.  So, I'm thinking
this was meant as smack.

But if this was meant in all seriousness, then your thoughts smell like the
backroom of a disreputable tatoo parlor bent on turning our decent MOC-makin'
teen population into ink-covered likers of drunken sailors and motorcycle gang
members who get rejected by girls.

hang around with
jerks and learn by there own sorrow.

???
This must be a 'turn of phrase' in common useage, methinks.  Cause I don't get
it.

Just have some fun, already, e! (hoping I didn't misspell your initial)

Peace and Long Life,
Tony Alexander

FUT'd to lugnet.people.teens and lugnet.people.adults