 General / 51626
Re: Okay, maybe not a real MOC, but close enough
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 6 Sep 2005 03:31:20 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, C. L. GunningCook wrote:
   BUT I am taking credit for it, since I am the one that bled for it.
OUCH!

Janey “At least it’s Lego related, Red Brick”

Janey,

I liked the red one by itself, but I like it with the companion bricks even better! Looks cool!

Peace and Long Life,

Tony Alexander