 General / 51647
Re: Okay, maybe not a real MOC, but close enough
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 6 Sep 2005 23:09:14 GMT

In lugnet.general, Damien Nesbit wrote:
   Awesome Tattoo. But after checking out your website and brickshelf page, I was really impressed and felt the urge to say so. I enjoyed the scope of your work, most of all, but not limited to your wizard of oz project, the stained glass panels and your “mechionette”, Egain. Great work, really. Check it out folks, ‘cos its good stuff. -D

Thanks so much Damien, I tend to be a jack of all themes, master of none.

Janey “Red Brick”