 Off-Topic / Debate / 27260
Re: Okay, maybe not a real MOC, but close enough
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 7 Sep 2005 14:40:49 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Tim David wrote:
In lugnet.general, Eric Sophie wrote:
In lugnet.general, Samarth Moray wrote:
In lugnet.general, Steve Dunn wrote:
In lugnet.general, Samarth Moray wrote:
In lugnet.general, Eric Sophie wrote:

You are a 15 year old minor,

If he lived a country where the age of majority was 15, would you still consider
him a minor? (I don't think it is 15 in India BTW)

Tim

Actually, as he has said, he is 17. In the UK certainly, that would make him not
a minor (for a lot of things anyway*, confusing world that it is :) )

Tim

*Allowed to get married and serve in the army, but not to buy alcohol or vote