 General / 51648
Re: Okay, maybe not a real MOC, but close enough
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 6 Sep 2005 23:15:26 GMT

In lugnet.general, Keith Goldman wrote:

   How dare you show your bra-strap, you jezebel!

Thanks for the “support” Keith, but I hate to burst your “bubble” that’s a tank top. Nice rant tho!

I showed up at the nunnery, they turned me away, something about advising me to come back when the “fires freeze over”.

   Oh, yeah, and what about all the young boy’s you just gave impure thoughts to with that careless bra strap!

Oh man, now Carlin’s “impure thoughts” routine is going thru my head, thanks, thanks A LOT!!!

Janey “(Deleted)... Red Bricks”