 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2971
Subject:
Okay, maybe not a real MOC, but close enough
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 5 Sep 2005 20:06:12 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Well okay... I guess it’s not a real MOC, (I wasnt sure what news group to use.)

AND maybe it’s NOT really even ~MY~ latest MOC... but actually the chick at the tattoo shop “second” MOC... (Since she already did both my red one, and now the new green and blue ones.)

BUT I am taking credit for it, since I am the one that bled for it.

I decided to get done just minutes before BrickFest, and there have been a few pics posted of from that event, but here it is in all its glory.... without the scabs... (charming eh??)

Janey “At least it’s Lego related, Red Brick”

Re: Okay, maybe not a real MOC, but close enough