 General / 51677
Re: Threats against Minors Re: Janey's tattoo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.people
Date:
Thu, 8 Sep 2005 07:34:25 GMT

In lugnet.general, Kevin Blocksidge wrote:

ROFLMFAO!!!!!

   Eric made similar threats toward me awhile back. After consulting with folks who were, at the time, LUGNET admins, I determined that his threats were entirely empty.

And even if he had gone so far as to call my parents, I imagine they would have laughed at the concept of a 35 year-old man getting so bent out of shape because of the “antics” of a teenager... not to mention the creepiness factor of a 35 year-old man tracking down the phone number of a teenager, and the possible legal ramifications of such actions...

Add to that the phone number of someone in another country (which is what my case would be) and things really start sounding weird, don’t they? LOL.

   Through my communications with other folks about said emailed threat, I also came to the conclusion that it simply isn’t worth it, that is, trying to communicate with a man who clearly seems to have issues beyond a punk kid getting on his nerves. Especially one who for some reason views his extra 20 years as a clear indication of his superior reasoning skills and maturity, when numerous posts could be cited to the contrary.

Well, *I* was planning on being more blunt than that (and I think I succeeded...) but you snatched the words out of my brain somehow.... Oh well.

Legoswami