 General / 51638
Re: Okay, maybe not a real MOC, but close enough
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 6 Sep 2005 05:27:03 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.announce.moc, C. L. GunningCook wrote:
   Well okay... I guess it’s not a real MOC, (I wasnt sure what news group to use.)

AND maybe it’s NOT really even ~MY~ latest MOC... but actually the chick at the tattoo shop “second” MOC... (Since she already did both my red one, and now the new green and blue ones.)

BUT I am taking credit for it, since I am the one that bled for it.

I decided to get done just minutes before BrickFest, and there have been a few pics posted of from that event, but here it is in all its glory.... without the scabs... (charming eh??)

Janey “At least it’s Lego related, Red Brick”

How dare you show your bra-strap, you jezebel! Don’t you know you’re encouraging young girls to run out and purchase supportive undergarments, without any concern to what might happen to them? The perils they might encounter are legion: disreputable sales clerks pulling the old bait-and-switch, elbow throwing matrons ready to trample them during blow-out sales, and lets not forget cross-dressers. At least you could have done some research and included pictures of what could happen when things go wrong...you know...snapped under wires....improperly labled cup sizes or cheap eastern European “super-fabrics” that cause rashes that can only be cured with prescription strength salves.

You do a disservice to all the young female Lego fans who just want to enjoy a special time in a girl’s life.

Oh, yeah, and what about all the young boy’s you just gave impure thoughts to with that careless bra strap!

Get thee to a nunnery woman!

-Keith (cool ink btw)