 General / 51662
Re: Okay, maybe not a real MOC, but close enough
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 7 Sep 2005 06:48:05 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.general, Steve Dunn wrote:
   In lugnet.general, Samarth Moray wrote:

3 o-:

Legoswami

In lugnet.general, Somebody else wrote: I’m not sure how your post adds value to the discussion though. Please be a little more specific as to what your actual concerns are. A string of gibberish is not a compelling argument.

Steve

In lugnet.space, a while back, that same guy wrote:
   http://news.lugnet.com/space/?n=39257

String of gibberish? like so?:

s%te#ven.j&.du?nn*@te%am#.t&els*tr$a.c?om

;-)