 General / 51633
Re: Okay, maybe not a real MOC, but close enough
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 6 Sep 2005 04:39:20 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.general, Eric Sophie wrote:
WTH! Richie, get the heck out of here. YOUR bad press for the community at large
with your constant (*(^&$$*&^%^(*)_*, )(& )*)(&^&*^&$ and I'll show you some bad
press for the community at large with some _)*)(&^(&%$&%# of my own!

Go beeeyotch about that *)*&(*%^$!

Fair enough, Richie's post was perhaps a little bit long-winded, but I really
don't see anything there that could be described as "(*(^&$$*&^%^(*)_*, )(&
)*)(&^&*^&$". Yes, I suppose it could even be called negative, but only in that
he raised some concerns that he may take very seriously, but the post was well
reasoned and not in any way viputerative from my reading of it.

I'm not sure how your post adds value to the discussion though. Please be a
little more specific as to what your actual concerns are. A string of gibberish
is not a compelling argument. At least Steve Dunn had the decency to respond
with his own well reasoned arguments, if a little long-winded again.

Now I'm gona go back to what I was doing, "Building", instead of being so turned
off from what I knew to expect.

If you knew what to expect, I'm curious as to why you even read it. Glutton for
punishment?

Janey, great additions to your original.

See, now that bit makes sense to me.

Cheers,

Allister