 General / 39460
Re: Why sets receive a ZERO?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 18 Nov 2002 22:53:26 GMT

In lugnet.general, Kerry Raymond writes a really neat statistical analysis
thingie which I snipped:

My question here is "What are you using this information for which requires
such analysis?".

I mean do you base your set purchases on these figures? And if so, how many
times have you been burned by false "0" or "100" votes??

Come on people! Just get back to building!

My 2 cents

ROSCO