 General / 39436
Re: Why sets receive a ZERO?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 17 Nov 2002 22:23:59 GMT

Is there any way to make the rating public? The votes must be linked to the
voter somehow in the database. Could links be set up on the 100-0 scale to
let people see who voted 100, 90, ..., 0 for the set. Maybe people would
vote how they actually felt instead of trying to skew the results if they
were somehow held accountable for their vote. Just an idea...

James