 General / 39438
Re: Why sets receive a ZERO?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 17 Nov 2002 22:27:08 GMT

In lugnet.general, James Brink writes:
Is there any way to make the rating public? The votes must be linked to the
voter somehow in the database. Could links be set up on the 100-0 scale to
let people see who voted 100, 90, ..., 0 for the set. Maybe people would
vote how they actually felt instead of trying to skew the results if they
were somehow held accountable for their vote. Just an idea...

A very good idea.  I'm not sure how much screen real estate would be
required, but this would certainly keep people honest.

Regards,
Allan B.