 General / 39425
Re: Why sets receive a ZERO?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 17 Nov 2002 18:19:26 GMT

Dave Johann wrote in message ...
I couldn't agree more, Ken! My addition to that question would be: why do
people rate a set they don't own? If you don't own it, then your rating
shouldn't count towards the member rating average because you have no idea
what you are truly reviewing.

People don't necessarily enter the sets they own on LUGNET - I don't - so
the two things, marking a set as owned and rating it, are really quite
separate.

Kevin
NEW Cottage kit, 577 pieces! http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-cott.htm
LEGO TOWN PLANNING information: