 General / 39416
Re: Why sets receive a ZERO?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 17 Nov 2002 14:27:39 GMT

In lugnet.general, Ken Godawa writes:
I'm curious on why so many of the popular sets receive a "zero" rating.
It just doesn't make any sense.  Unless it's a valid reason, these ratings
should be thrown out.  Either these people are jealous or
complete morons.

One person has admitted to rating several sets a 0, but explained that it
was due to his misinterpreting the rating system-- he had thought it was the
highest score.  IIRC he changed his votes.  Others (there are reasons to
believe) are just done out of childishness...

DaveE