 General / 39439
Re: Why sets receive a ZERO?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 17 Nov 2002 22:50:42 GMT

In lugnet.general, Ken Godawa writes:
I'm curious on why so many of the popular sets receive a "zero" rating.
It just doesn't make any sense.  Unless it's a valid reason, these ratings
should be thrown out.  Either these people are jealous or
complete morons.

Well, anyone actually using these ratings for anything important would throw
out outlying votes anyway. Unless they're complete morons 8?)

And if they're not using it for anything important, what difference does it
make?

I see no reason to change the way it currently works.

ROSCO