 General / 33407
Re: TLC recalls 6776
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 28 Sep 2001 13:49:33 GMT

"Arne Lykke Nielsen" <arln@wanadoo.dk> wrote in message news:GKDAqI.8Fv@lugnet.com...
In the Danish media it was announced yesterday, that Rob Ellis, the man in
charge of the department designing the Alpha Team sets has been laid off as
a result of the 6776-withdrawal. Maybe we won't see more of themes like this
in the future?

If true, then I find this truely bizarre.

They hire and fire designers and/or managers on a theme basis?
They don't move them to some other theme when one is done with?

Or did they in some way decide he was 'guilty' of something?
Or they wanted to make an 'example' of him?

Or perhaps he simply had a falling out with them over the set's withdrawal.

I doubt there is more detail, or is there?

regards
lawrence