 General / 33341
Re: TLC recalls 6776
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 23 Sep 2001 15:51:04 GMT

"Tony Priestman" <Tony@you-rang.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
news:0PB49CA6vfr7Ewas@you-rang.demon.co.uk...

The hypocrites haven't even withdrawn the whole theme, just this set by
the sound of it.

I agree the entire theme is certainly seen as bad taste presently.
Unacceptable, I don't know....it could get rather PC (yuk).  I think the
theme should pull for being in bad taste and the fact it's a totally pants
theme.

Stoof