 General / 33332
Re: TLC recalls 6776
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 22 Sep 2001 18:41:34 GMT

I just came from Target, and these are still on the shelf.
The only thing I could see on the box, is there is a small graphic on the
back of the box, where one of the bad guys is looking at a map of targets,
and it appears New York City is one of those targets. There is also a "talk
balloon" that shows a church and a few other buildings as targets.

Tom D
lugnet.general, Robert Horvath writes:

I have never looked closely at the box or instructions...what seems to be
the issue?

Bob

In lugnet.general, Fredrik Glöckner writes:
"Suzanne D. Rich" <suz@baseplate.com> writes:

In light of recent events, TLC is about to recall 6776 Ogel Control
Center. Word has it that a consumer was distressed over some
graphics on the box back and instructions. It will not be
re-released with new packaging.

Is this a worldwide recall, or does it only affect the US market?

And was the recall really only caused by the reactions of a single
consumer?

Fredrik