 General / 33358
Re: TLC recalls 6776
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 24 Sep 2001 14:59:45 GMT

In lugnet.general, Kevin Loch writes:
It has in fact been recalled because of the cartoon pages
in the back of the instructions, and because of the cartoon
pages shown on the back of the box.  I have not heard anything
about wether it will be reissued with different artwork or not.
In the past they have usually not re-issued sets with artwork
problems.

I talked with Lego Shop@Home (U.S.) today.  I was told that they
will be re-released, with new instruction manuals, and that
they are accepting backorders, with a projected ship date in November.