 General / 33406
33405  |  33407
Subject:
Why recall 6776, why not 1349 ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Fri, 28 Sep 2001 12:30:37 GMT

In lugnet.general, Eric Kingsley writes:
I was just watching the Today Show (Morning News show on NBC in America).  They
had someone from the Consumer Products Safety Commission on talking about what
toys kids should and should not be playing with in the wake of the terrorist
attacks.

Hm, I just bought the 1349 Steven Spielberg moviemaker set yesterday. If you
leave the T-rex out of the set, you get two skyscrapers designed for
destruction and one background with a city-skyline (before) and one with a
destroyed skyline (after). IF TLC has to recall a set it certainly has to be
this one. I guess this would be the set kids would associate with the
terrorists attack.
6776 is a set TLC could have thought about before putting it on the selfes
not only after Sept.11th.

just my 2 Pfennig, dö