 Castle / 4638
Re: Roll Call Time?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor, lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 17 May 2000 19:45:59 GMT

Excuse me, but this is off topic for lugnet.castle, I believe.

Perhaps this is a tad bit off topic for lugnet.castle, but I only posted the
message here to hopefully find other people like myself who were unaware of
the existence of local groups. And since my favorite LEGO theme is Castle, I
placed my message in the location where I might attract the greatest number of
individuals who believe this theme is superior.

And if you don’t like my answer, then I will unleash the wrath of army upon
your lands and plunder the souls of your dead.

Sincerely,
                        Richard

The dark shroud of the death banner blazes through the field of corps slain
warriors…
You can reach me at shroud_of_kung_fu@hotmail.com

-Lego good, Canada great.-